2009年11月13日星期五

14.11.2009 Saturday

Ytd we was celebrate IDA birthday...
Ida...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Let's singing birthday song to IDa
Happy birthday to u.....
Happy birthday to u....
Happy birthday to Ida.....
hapi birthday to u.....

Ytd are very rush for tuisyen...
When enter class teachers are oledi teaching lu...

lucky... Haxiq have help me reserve d place o....
thank you..Haxiq....

HAXIQ
Duno y always hear behind of me...
people are talking about me & Haxiq....
Becoz we are too friends....
ppl taught we are couple....
WHY?? WHY??
Tat is not fair for our partner.....
me and haxiq are aleady have bf and gf....

hahaahahaahaahah......

Next week is our final exam loh...
I am still not yet prepare o....
Hope i can do my best for my final exam....

Very laxy go for tuisyen o....
Becoz ytd are cant sleep a whole nite....
So morning din go for math class...

Later lao gong will fetch me go account class...

LAxy !! LAZy!!





没有评论:

发表评论