2009年10月16日星期五


Aiho....Holidays are coming.....

2ml is our indians frens d big day lu....
my school are have holidays abouts 4 days o.....
actuali is a rest day....
But stil have a holidays hemework o...:-(

Today early morning i wake up have a bath but...
my water are out of services....
only use abit of water for bath bath o....
feel abit smell....HeHe

After that i waiting my lao gong fetch me go tuition at Kolej Bandar...
2day d class abit boring o....
A whole 3 hour me ,lian ang ah yin are feel sleepy o....
But still playing around when Mr.Ho are teaching....
Hahaahahhaha........

SHE are quiet abit fews days....
ME are duno wat to say to her...
I am DOnt understand HER...
Are me change ????
Or SHE change????
Last time is a best Frens...
but now stil a frens but feeling are change...
Juz now i;m asking HER
What is best frens???
SHE tell me
BEST FRENS is cannot value..
and nobody is reali can value it as well...
BEST FRENS will lend his/her hand when u need!!!
When u wan to cry the shoulders will always with u....
It's still alot...
And sumthing is not can be juz say....

Are this all??? BEST FRENS still got secrets???
Or i'm innocent???
But Y i wit other can tell out all d secrets???

Y i be sad ne???
Y i cannot be last time???
Be a Hapi Fish Fish....
actuali i have a hapi day...
Start from now i will be strong...
When face any promblem wiii solve it....
No nid always think about d shuck thing...
Believe myself....

Very hopely later can c my yenny dear....
Coz she will go my shop buy buy ......

so fast 1 days holidays oledi spend liao.....
Aiyah...Still leave 3 days loh.....

1 条评论:

  1. dear....
    u was misunderstand me
    something is not can be juz say
    nt mean got secret orh...
    i mean is friend not oli based on "action"
    n also heart
    for example
    something we no need tell out
    aso will understand each other
    that is wat i want to say
    opz... i'm sorry to make u misunderstand me
    bcoz of my poor english
    i'm sorry ya
    dear....

    回复删除